DIY: sewing machine cover

At last, my sewing machine already has his new cover. Previously only a plastic cover that come with my sewing machine. So i decided to make a new cover since based on what i read on the internet. :)



The fabric i used is an upholstery fabric that i bought long time ago. it quite nice with a big pattern on it. So the step is simple u can find it on the internet. for me is like:

1) measure the sewing machine. 
2) cut the fabric based on the measurement. 
3) cut the fabric for pocket. 
4) sew the fabric.
5) done..


1) front side ( 2 large pocket for me to store the pattern)


2) left side ( 1 pocket each left and right side for me to store pencil or pen or ruler or scissor)


Comments

  1. SALAM SHAFRI...nampak cool cover ni..siap degan tutorial lagi.Keep up the good effort..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.. tu pun still xelok jahitannya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shafri, I made one for a friend too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

isi masa lapang...

DIY Beg - beg 2 gaya

Dulang hantaran - white green theme