Dress for my niece: Fat Eighth

Actually this week, my project is to make a dress for my little niece Qistina. hehehe My planning was to make this dress for hari raya, but I just have no time to make it and busy making a bag for hari raya gift.


fabric fat-eighth bought from mybotang(sue)



The dress basic pattern are taking from the book 'A yard wonder' which i bought it couple of month ago. It actually a blouse pattern but i just put a simple skirt. :) Hopefully, my niece fit with this dress :). and i think she can wear it until  she 2 or 3 years old with a skirt or pant (future idea for me )...




1) dress in the making (front)

2) dress in the making (back)

3) dress in the making (after sew the skirt)

4) dress in the making (sewing bias tape)

5) finish (dress front)

6) dress back

7) the bow detail

Comments

  1. how sweet... i'm sure your niece will look adorable in it (do snap a pic of her in the dress, if you have the chance)
    *thanks for the purchase and your patience*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

isi masa lapang...

DIY Beg - beg 2 gaya

Dulang hantaran - white green theme