DIY:: Envelope style clutch & small bag

Last saturday, me and my friend went out to celebrate my cousin's birthday. Actually belated birthday :). So i think i want to make something for my other 2 friends since their birthday i not give a present. so here my present to them.



both clutch are a same size. 8 inch X 6 inch . One for each of them

the inside of the clutch. 2 pocket so the can put phone/key.


my cousin also request to make a bag for carry his thing. So i make a small bag for easy holding


the inside part where had 3 pocket.


Fabric are all from my keeping, while my cousin bag's fabric is actually i bought remnant from tewah. Actually, i had other idea to make from that fabric :)


ok then see ya for my next project. bye..

p/s: Selamat menyambut hari raya Aidil Adha...

Comments

  1. Shafri.. fabric tuh heavy cotton ke? wahh remnant tp mcm dah banyak saya tengok project u dengan fabby nii.. berbaloi-baloi

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabric tu taklah heavy cotton, tapi alas dengan kain keras kat dalamnya. kain yg bunga2 tu beli kat sarah hughes, jln TAR lama dah. masa beli tu, semeter je each one. hehehe memang byk rasanya projek ngan kain tu. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

isi masa lapang...

DIY Beg - beg 2 gaya

Dulang hantaran - white green theme