Jom Jahit-Trim Catcher - earth theme..


This time, tini from tinihani.com organize the 'jom jahit' program. But I rarely use this trim catcher (coz I always have my small dustbin beside my sewing desk). But seeing this tutorial from the stiching room. it make an idea to try this tutorial for the trim/thread catcher.. So here my final product :)


1) a pieces after sewing the bottom part.


2) the final. u can refer on the tutorial link I provide above. just a simple but nice tutorial

so see ya next time.. bye..

Comments

  1. pretty catcher u have there.. i done mine too.. the first one actually.. salam kenal.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam shafri.. ni kalau tak dijadikan trim ctacher... jadikan tempat simpan barang pon ok.. benang ke kan hikss

    ReplyDelete
  3. manis sungguh...so bila pulak nak do the scraps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colours you have used. They are fun little projects I am glad you liked my tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mama Daniel-thanks mama daniel :)..
    Tini - hmm tulah. ingat maybe nak buat besar skit kot. jd kotak... boleh store brg2 lain
    Kak Rosni- hehehe ada idea nak baut apa. cuma tak smpt nak buat lg. sbb scraps tu tertinggal kat umah yg satu lg tu..
    Leanne- thanks you. Glad i found ur blog and this easy tutorial

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

isi masa lapang...

DIY Beg - beg 2 gaya

Dulang hantaran - white green theme