DIY Tutorial: handmade bathmat

When i unpack my thing from the box, i realise that my bath towel is already torn. So I decided to make use of it. In my mind, i'm thinking about make it into a potholder, But seeing that i short of bathmat, so i decided to make it.
my torn's bath towel. So sad because this towel is my fav.


1) already cut bathtowel with a backing

2) sewing in progress

3) finish product. I make it 2 instead of 1

So here are how to do it.

We need:
-torn/recycle bath towel (make sure this bath towel can reallybabsorb water)
-backing fabric (use the rough-weaving fabric so the bathmat is not slippery)
-sewing machine/hand sewing needle to sew ( if u use sewing machine, please use a jeans needle not a regular one. I broke 2 of my sewing needle before i realise it too thick. so i change to a jeans needle)

how to do-it
1) i cut a bath towel into 2 pieces.
2) I fold each one into half.
3) cut the backing fabric same size with the fold bath towel.
4)with wrong-side out, sewing the fabric.
5)after that turn right side out and sew again...
6) it's done.

feel free to drop a comment if u not understand... i will reply it..
thank you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

isi masa lapang...

DIY Beg - beg 2 gaya

Dulang hantaran - white green theme