Entry Home: Main hall curtain..

Last night, I finish sewing my main hall curtain. although it make a big mess in my home with to the long,big curtain. Finally i can breath as it finish. :) So here are my main hall curtain for day and night,
pattern on my curtain.. i choose a light brown to match 2 color at my main hall wall( dark brown and also light yellow)

Final product. day and nite curtain

just nice color :)

so my task today is to clean the house. it because my older brother want to visit me to discuss about something...ok then see ya next time..

Comments

  1. dr jauh nmpklah cantik. dr dekat.. nampak jahitan lintang pukang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. suka ler ngan corak lsngsir tuh.. nampak matching sekali

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks mila. itu pun jenuh berjalan satu Jln TAR baru dapat corak tu. kira oklah sbb within budget :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

isi masa lapang...

DIY Beg - beg 2 gaya

Dulang hantaran - white green theme