Entry Home: First thing to do


Sorry for those who visit this blog for the past 2 month. FYI, i just move into a new house which is near to my office end of february. So after cleaning, rearranging and buying a new thing for my new home. So this is my new project for my new home.

After cleaning my house, i realise that the first thing i have to do is sewing a curtain for the room and the main hall. So i went to nagoya at jalan TAR to buy a fabric. so here is my newly finish sew room no 1 curtain.

For this room, i choose a black colour. from the furniture to the curtain..



The second view


close-up. actually the stripe is vertical not horizontal as the picture



the actual price for this fabric is rm9.80 per metre. but as for me, i manage to take it from the remnant section which is reduce to rm5.00 per metre(3.8 mtr remnant). enough for my 3pcs bedroom windows.



i also just pickup a cucito magazine from zila which i ordered it end of last year. but i ask her to keep it since i will pickup after moving to new house. and for burda style magazine, i bought it from a second hand magazine shop. just dunno when i have a time to try each :)

i think that's all for now. i will try to update this blog as frequent as i can... next entry.. maybe my living hall curtain...bye..


Comments

  1. i like the tone color... gray stripes with purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, making over your home is the best task possible, I think. I mean, no matter how great you are at your job, you will never know the needs of anyone perfectly. But you know exactly what you want, so doing this should be a joy. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Elli.D appreciate that :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

isi masa lapang...

DIY Beg - beg 2 gaya

Dulang hantaran - white green theme